Paris River Cruise + Arc de Triomphe Rooftop Tickets
Listen, learn, and fall in love with Paris on a scenic boat ride on the Seine and visit Napoleon's tribute to his Grande Armée and see spectacular views of Paris from top of the Arch of Triumph.
About This Tour
- FREE cancellation: Rescheduling is possible until 23:59 on the day before your visit.
- Smartphone tickets accepted
- Covid-19 precautions: Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Instant ticket delivery
- Wheelchair accessible
- Secure your Arc de Triomphe tickets, with rooftop access for spectacular views
- Cruise along and see Paris's gems from the water, including the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Musée d’Orsay and more
- Enjoy unique views of the Champs-Élysées and pay your respects at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Board a comfy boat and see the sights of Paris from the Seine – a perfect way to see the city's highlights without walking around!
Arc de Triomphe
The Arc de Triomphe is a Neoclassical take on the ancient Roman triumphal arch style. Fifty meters tall, the view from the platform atop the arch is well worth the hike. See the dozen Parisian avenues radiating out from the arch into the City of Light. Paris is one of the most fascinating places in the world and you will find yourself right at its center. The view from the top of the arch is worth climbing the 284 stairs. From your privileged position, survey all of Paris. Unlike the obligatory Eiffel Tower trip, getting into the Arc de Triomphe is an effort not all... Read more
Arc de Triomphe
The Arc de Triomphe is a Neoclassical take on the ancient Roman triumphal arch style. Fifty meters tall, the view from the platform atop the arch is well worth the hike. See the dozen Parisian avenues radiating out from the arch into the City of Light. Paris is one of the most fascinating places in the world and you will find yourself right at its center. The view from the top of the arch is worth climbing the 284 stairs. From your privileged position, survey all of Paris. Unlike the obligatory Eiffel Tower trip, getting into the Arc de Triomphe is an effort not all tourists undertake.
Inspired by the great arches of ancient Rome, Napoleon commissioned the Arc de Triomphe shortly after his victory at Austerlitz. Unfortunately, he never lived to see its completion. At the base of the arch, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier pays tribute to the 1.3 million French soldiers who died in World War I. Behold the eternal flame that is rekindled at 6.30 PM each evening. In addition, there is a must-see exhibition that explains the symbolic importance of this monument.
Seine River Cruise
Explore the city of love with a romantic river cruise! Seeing Paris from the Seine is an experience to remember forever.
There’s the Eiffel Tower casting its shadow over the city, and Notre-Dame Cathedral, still impressive despite the disastrous fire. Gaze at the Gothic palace and former prison known as the Conciergerie, and see the Musée d’Orsay, a former railway station that’s now home to French art. This scenic tour includes commentary along the route. Listen, learn, and fall in love!
- Access to the Arc de Triomphe’s rooftop terrace
- Incredible panoramic views over Paris
- 1h 10mins Seine River Cruise
- Audio commentary in 8 languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish
- Skip the security check lines: Due to safety measures, all visitors must comply with security checks
- Guided tour
- Food & Drinks
- Arc de Triomphe: Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008, Paris
- Bateaux Mouches River Cruises: Port de la Conférence, 75008, Paris
Know Before you go
- Due to safety measures, all visitors must comply with security checks. There may be long lines in the peak season
- The elevator to the top is reserved for disabled customers. The elevator travels to the shop level, and there are still 50 steps to access the rooftop
- Entrance is free for those under 18 and EU citizens who are under 26 upon presentation of picture ID at the ticketing station before going to the entrance of the monument
- This ticket cannot be used to gain entry during special exhibitions
- Opening hours are subject to change
- Last access is 45 minutes before closing
- Due to official ceremonies, the Arc de Triomphe may be closed exceptionally
- Luggage or large bags and (camera) tripods are not allowed
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Bateaux Mouches pier, near the Pont de l’Alma.
- River Cruises run from Monday to Sunday: 10:15, 11:00, 11:45, 12:30, 13:15, 14:00, 14:45, 15:30, 16:00, 16:30, 17:00, 17:30, 18:00, 18:30, 19:00, 19:30, 20:00, 20:30, 21:00, 21:30, 22:00, 22.30
You Might Also Like
Enjoy a comfortable Magical Shuttle transfer between Charles de Gaulle (CDG) or Orly (ORY) and your Disneyland Paris hotel or another hotel in the surrounding area. Expect a… read more
Escape Paris for the day and cross the border to the capital of the West Flanders region of Flemish Belgium. The full-day tour, with round-trip transfers from central… read more